If you are looking for a Cardiothoracic Surgeon in New York, here is the list of top rated Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
We created this list based on their experience, customer reviews and availability.
Who Needs Cardiothoracic Surgery?
Cardiothoracic surgery deals in illnesses of the heart, lungs, esophagus and chest. If you are having issues in your heart, lungs and chest you should consider seeing a Cardiothoracic Surgeon near you.
Here is the list of some conditions that are treated with Cardiothoracic Surgery:
- Coronary artery disease (artery blockage)
- Valvular insufficiency (leaking or regurgitation)
- Valvular stenosis (blocked or narrowed valves)
- Congestive heart failure (ineffective heart muscle)
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Left ventricular aneurysm (stretched heart muscle)
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm (stretched aorta in chest)
- Thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm
- Aortic dissection (bleeding in the aorta walls)
- Aorta transaction (a rupture through nearly all aorta layers from trauma, collisions or falls)
- Atrial fibrillation
- Lung cancer
- Mediastinal tumors
- Tracheobronchial cancer
- Tracheal stenosis
- Esophageal cancer and benign conditions of the esophagus
Now coming back to topic, following are the top surgeons in New York for Cardiothoracic Surgery.